Tour Package Price: IDR 550,000/person.
- Pick up at the hotel at 08:00 WITA.
- Visiting the Tohpati Batik Center tourist attraction which is famous for its batik craft.
- Visiting Celuk Village, which is famous for its gold and silver crafts.
- Visit the tourist attraction of Mas Village which is famous for its wood crafts.
- Visiting the Royal Ubud Palace tourist attraction.
- Lunch at Crispy Duck Ubud (Recommended)
- Visit the Tegalalang Rice Terrace tourist attraction.
- Visiting Batubulan Village which is famous for its stone crafts.
|2-3 people||IDR 430.000||IDR 260.000|
|4-6 people||IDR 410.000||IDR 240.000|
|7-8 people||IDR 390.000||IDR 220.000|
|9-11 people||IDR 370.000||IDR 200.000|
Prices can be different if it is High Season and Peak Season.
Important Information For Tour Package
- Tour duration between 5 to 6 hours
- Minimum booking for tour packages is 2 adults.
- General criteria for children aged 2-12 years.
- There is no charge for children 0-2 years old.
- The car used is adjusted to the number of passengers and availability.
- The tour package does not include air tickets, hotel and lodging fees, insurance, tourist attraction entrance fees, lunch or dinner costs, personal expenses and tips for drivers.
- The price of the tour package includes vehicle parking tickets, toll tickets & mineral water.
- The price of the tour package can be different if it is High Season and Peak Season.
- Tour package pick-up areas, Denpasar, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Jimbaran, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, Airport, Ubud. In addition to the areas mentioned above, additional fees will apply. Please contact our reservation for more info.
- The itinerary can be adjusted according to the customer’s wishes by following the price adjustment of the Tour Package. Please ask for more information about changing the route with our reservation.