- ADULT: USD 50
- CHILD: USD 35
Prices are in US Dollars. Effective April 30, 2022-1 December 2022.
Pick Up Schedule
- 08.00 – 08.45 Area Ubud
- 07.30 – 08.00 Area Sanur
- 07.30 – 07.45 Area Kuta/Seminyak
- 07.30 – 07.45 Area Nusa Dua/Jimbaran
- Starting with Hiking from Tegalalang Rice Terrace and taking photos for a while before starting for breakfast.
- Then explore agricultural and plantation areas in Bali where you will stop at a civet coffee making area.
- Start cycling in the Kintamani area where the cycling path will pass through the road to Mount Batur.
- The first stop was at an elementary school in the Kintamani area to find out the learning atmosphere of elementary school students in rural areas.
- The second stop is at Ulun Danu Temple.
- The third stop is in a village in Kintamani.
- Along the way you will be treated to views of the mountains and rice fields where the bicycle trekking path will go through small roads in the countryside.
- Pick up and drop off from and to your hotel.
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Breakfast and Coffee Break.
- Mineral water supply during the tour.
- Have lunch.
What You Should Bring
- Comfortable sports shoes.
- Camera to take photos.
- Cash for personal shopping.
- Change of clothes (if it is rainy season).